Thinking about buying a home in the next few years?
Confused about the home buying process?
Come learn more and get answers to your questions at one of our FREE Home Buying Educational Workshops!
– What the basic steps are in the process of buying a home
– What costs come with buying a house
– How to prepare your finances & the impact of your credit score
– What actually happens when you put an offer in on a house
– Information on mortgages and lenders; how to fund your home purchase
– Benefits of buying vs. renting & the wealth building principles of home ownership
– Current market conditions and the best time to buy
– The benefits of using a licensed realtor to buy a home
And many more tips to make your home buying process smooth!
UPCOMING WORKSHOP DATES:
February: 2, 10, 16
March: 3, 16, 24
April: 6, 14, 27
May: 5, 18, 26
10:00 AM – Noon
@ The Daily Grind in Fells Point (1720 Thames St, Baltimore, MD 21231)
CHOOSE A DATE & RSVP FOR FREE:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Workshop will be led by experienced Keller Williams real estate professionals who are passionate about educating individuals about the benefits of home ownership!
If you cannot attend this event but would still like to meet privately at no cost to learn more about the home buying process, please send an email with your full name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Event is hosted by the Blue Key Real Estate Team in Baltimore, MD.
Refreshments will be served. No printed tickets necessary. Onsite & nearby parking is available (at your own cost).